At a weenie roast the other night, a few friends of mine told me this blog lacks a theme. Jokingly I promised I was going to start a new blog entirely dedicated to hot dogs. It was going to be called hotdogblog.blog. So today I went to register the domain name with Blogspot, and guess what? Yep, already taken! The disappointing thing is this blogger doesn't even have anything on there about hot dogs!On a sidenote, shouldn't all blogs end in .blog?
Did you know in the month of July alone, Americans eat more than 2 billion hot dogs? The more I think about it, the more I think a hot dog blog would really catch on.
Here is a recipe for Dog-a-dillas, as posted on hot-dog.org. (disclaimer that these sound pretty gross and I've never actually tried them but anything to promote hot dogs, right?)
If you do try them at home, please use the comments link of this post to let me know how they were. And don't be afraid to leave your own hot dog recipe/fond memory! If I get a lot of response, maybe I'd be willing to buy the domain from hotdogblog boy!
1 comment:
cut down the middle, and fry in a pan... awesome
Post a Comment