Except this year, I wanted to do things differently. I made my resolutions things I plan on NOT doing. It's much easier to not do something than to do something.
- Don't murder anybody. Harder than it sounds.
- Don't go to any U of U basketball games. At least until they show even a hint of being any good.
- Don't watch Letterman. Last time I watched he had added a new segment called "Small Town News" or something like that, which was pretty much identical to Jay Leno's "Headlines." Isn't there a professional courtesy in comedy not to steal other people's jokes? The funny thing is, he actually looked like he felt guilty delivering the punchlines.
- Don't exercise more than a couple times a week at the most.
- Don't post funny pictures I took while working of strangers bending over near vending machines at supermarkets... oh crap, too late!
No comments:
Post a Comment