My wife is 7 months pregnant. I also am 7 months pregnant. I've gained almost 20 lbs. this pregnancy (not unlike the last). Today I start a diet and exercise program that I hope lasts longer than a week. Perhaps by posting it here, I'll have that much more incentive to stick to it.I spent nearly a good half hour last night feeling my wife's tummy, watching it jump up and down with a little baby inside. "The time has come," I thought to myself as I buckled down for 20 minutes of entertainment I honestly hadn't been looking forward to.
A general observation: girls always ask guys to feel their bellies much too early in the pregnancy. After a dozen failed times obliging you with our hands on one of our least favorite female body parts, it gets old. By the time there's actually something substantial to see and feel, we're bored with the idea.
And even though it is a miracle and all, the more I think about it the more grossed out I get. You have a parasitic leech living inside your body, sucking out nutrients, growing bigger with each passing day. It reminds me of a different, less touching Schwarzenegger movie (see below).
Other than all of that, if I try not to think too hard about it, it actually is pretty cool. And if it makes the wife happy, then I'll sit and watch her belly for hours.But I, like her, can't wait until this pregnancy is over. Hey Max, if you want to come a little early, mommy and daddy won't be mad.
3 comments:
I love feeling my wifes belly when she is pregnant, man, it is so amazaing! What is your problem dude- and where is the love?!?
For anyone who clicks here and reads these comments - funny that I discovered it was MY WIFE who left the above comment as "anonymous."
Hilarious stuff Jana.
I am sorry Ike, but I agree with your wife!! The pregnant belly should not be the least favorite female body part, in fact it should be viewed as the most beautiful part!!! If you ever had a chance to be pregnant, you would change your mind!! I know you couldn't handle it, and that is why guys aren't pregnant, but it is the most amazing thing in the world, and women are so blessed to have the opportunity. If you could feel what we feel, you would never stop playing with your pregnant belly! So be a man, and touch your wife's belly as much as you can before the baby comes!!!
Post a Comment