
O my gosh u guys. friday I had the thrill 2 attend the Archuleta homecoming party @ murray high. the best day of my life so far. i was so close 2 david i could've touched him. so i did. multiple times. & he liked it. & i liked it. & it was surreal but real at the same time. LOL.
guys, u totally have 2 vote for him 2morrow night. don't forget. vote 4 him and you'll b my BFF.
that's all the txt jargon i know so i gotta go. and yes all kidding aside i took the above picture.
5 comments:
Wow, ur so lckE 2hv met Archie! I wsh I cUd av. Ill vote 4 him. He's my fav. mch btr thN David Cook! David, willya wed me? There's a QL W3 cllD lingo2word.com dat u cn transl8 regular wrds 2 tx wrds.
The sad thing is that my momther-in-law and her sister both went down to see him.
David is so cute!
i m so gelus! i luv DA! u shuda called me b4 u went! u r'nt my bff n e more!
Okay, enough of that! It takes longer for me to figure out how to abbreviate words than it does to actually type them out.
I saw some girls crying over him on the news and was reminded why I am glad I'm not a teenager anymore!
Ike, I didn't know you got to be at the big event with David!!! WOW!!! Be sure to vote numerous times because it's way too close to call and we do want DAVID ARCHULETA TO BE THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!
Post a Comment