Abe, I unlike you, have not been tagged numerous times. In fact, I don't believe I have ever been tagged. For some reason, people must think I'm anti-tag, which I am definitely NOT! (I am however pro-sit on my butt and do nothing, which could be confused with being anti-tag). Tag is one of my favorite games of all time, right behind hide-and-seek and find the ball in the elephant dung. So THANK YOU Abe for tagging me. What a blessing...
Three things:
1. A yellow frisbee
2. Sagebrush
3. ABC gum
Three people in pantsuits I'm oddly attracted to:
1. Michael Scott
2. Sarah Palin
3. Barbara Walters
Three toys I never owned but always wanted:
1. Mr. Potato Head
2. Mr. Potato Torso
3. My Buddy doll
Three bands I'm listening to more of lately:
1. O.A.R.
2. Shout out Louds
3. Band of Horses
Three fictional characters I would like to meet:
1. Gandalf the grey (but NOT Gandalf the white)
2. Slimer from Ghostbusters
3. Richard Simmons
Three things I would like to be for Halloween but am too cheap, lazy, or self-conscious to pull off:
1. Earl Hickey from My Name is Earl (actually, the more I think about this the better it sounds)
2. Lieutenant Dangle from Reno 911 (would be a good excuse to wear really tight pants)
3. Kelly Clarkson
Three names I would name myself if I could go back in time and name myself:
1. Buzz
2. Spud (potatoes are my 6th favorite food)
3. Harry Connick Sr.
My three favorite vitamins:
1. Vitamin B-1 (but NOT vitamin B-2)
2. Flax Seed Oil
3. Vitamin D (in your face Vitamin E - you suck!)
Three things I like:
1. The color light tan
2. Volleyball
3. Serving the Lord
(let me know if all these things I just said are your favorite things to do everyday)
My three favorite kids on The Simpsons:
1. Lisa
2. Bart
3. Maggie
Three people I now tag that should feel special (note, if you're not on this list DO NOT copy this post and DO NOT feel special in any way):
1. Jacob (NOT Heather - sorry Heather you are not special today)
2. Antoine "Big Dawg" Carr
3. Billy Bob Thornton
3 comments:
Excellent tag Ike! I laughed several times at all the tagging you did. I do feel badly for Vitamin E though. Do you think you should call him?
Thanks for the tag Ike. It is my first tag ever!! I really enjoyed your tag too!:) Abe thanks for tagging Ike, so he could tag me. Abe, who tagged you? Can you thank them for me and have them thank that person? I love doing geneology..it is just fam-tastic!
By the way, glad to see that you are coming around to Band of Horses. great band... check out the song - The Great Salt Lake
Post a Comment