I wish working in radio was really this funny! Actually, at times I suppose it is. I'm a sucker for fake documentaries, and since this one deals specifically with the field in which I choose to work, let this be my reminder to set my DVR.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Ike, pretty funny stuff. I love the Mod chick. Is this show on VH1 or just VH1.com?
It's on VH1... I stopped DVR'ing Reno 911 (it was just way too vulgar), and so this has been a nice substitute so far. Hopefully it won't get too dirty too.
3 comments:
Hey Ike, pretty funny stuff. I love the Mod chick. Is this show on VH1 or just VH1.com?
It's on VH1... I stopped DVR'ing Reno 911 (it was just way too vulgar), and so this has been a nice substitute so far. Hopefully it won't get too dirty too.
Very funny. Probably would do well on the radio for real. I'll tune in now. can you view more episodes online?- Jord
Post a Comment