Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ladies Restrooms

"What's with ladies and the bathroom? Why are girls always going to the bathroom together? What's that all about? And have you ever looked in there? They have couches! And flowers! What the crap is that about?"

Do you have to use quotation marks if you're quoting yourself? I am VERY sorry for the above monologue. I would make a horrible stand-up comic. I am definitely no Jerry Seinfeld (who's coming back to SLC by the way on June 27th!). Heck, I'm not even Kenny Banyan! But I really do have a funny story about the ladies bathroom.

I work on the 4th floor of the Triad Center. Our tower has 8 floors of offices, but only the 4th floor women's restroom has a sofa. Well there's this creepy ugly fat lady who works on the 7th floor who comes down to our ladies restroom every single day - not to go #1, not even to go #2. She goes what I will from henceforth on refer to as #3. She takes a daily nap on the sofa!

I'm told she'll stay in there for HOURS just sleeping the way. And best of all, she snores - loudly. I didn't have to take the girls in my office word on that one - I've walked in front of the restroom more than once and have been able to clearly hear her!

That is all.

What were you expecting? It's a post about ladies restrooms.

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

I could never sleep just yards away from another person pooing.

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud. What would really creep her out is if you beat her to the punch next time and claimed the sofa before she could.