Sunday, June 01, 2008

Funny Commercials

Jana and I were watching TV the other day and saw these two commercials that we really got a kick out of.

This first commercial there really isn't anything special about. I'm just posting it more for my neighbors to see our fellow ward member Linda Shirts in what is most likely her TV debut. We thought it was so random to see her on this commercial (although we knew she worked for the GM Guy). She is the primary president in our ward and a super nice lady. I wonder if one of her duties at the dealership is picking the crumbs from Jerry Seiner's beard?



This next commercial is also for a local car dealership. This is possibly the worst commercial ever made. There's not even any cars in it. I wonder if the big fat guy is Mark Miller's brother and he owed him a favor or something?



Anyway, this is perhaps my most pointless blog post ever, so I'm hoping someone gets a small kick out of these commercials to justify the time I took to chop them down and publish them!

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

#1-Was your neighbor the one with the glasses, or the voice of the commercial?

#2-Where did they find such great actors to be in that commercial? I would say that the fat man needs the exercise to install his own antenna and shouldn't be watching TV at all, but I think he would fall through the roof....Zing! The sad thing is that there is probably someone out there making a lot of money to come up with..that? Maybe it was the man in the commercial. It looks like it was produced with a camcorder. I think your digital camera could have done just as good. KJZZ?