Thank you Abe - not just for letting me borrow your copy, but for turning me on and opening my eyes to this incredibly good bad movie.
For any out there who have not seen Troll 2 (which I'm guessing is most of you but this number is quickly shrinking), see it!
After some further online research today, I learned of a Nilbog Invasion at the end of this month (see below). Exciting stuff. I have to work this weekend - but if anyone reading this goes to this, I'd love to hear about it.
5 comments:
I was just going to ask how your Troll 2 dinner party went. So, what were the thoughts of those that actually did watch the movie?
Watching Troll 2 is like reading the Book of Mormon. I have seen it (read it) over 20 times and every time I still get something new out of it.
The "dinner" portion of the party could have been much better, had I remembered to serve food from the movie (ie green cake that says "Eat Up" or corn with a line of blue frosting going across it).
Chad and Ethan both really liked it enough to email me today discoveries they had made on Wikipedia and imdb about the movie that they thought were funny.
did you know I dated one of the actors in the movie?
Really Gretta? Which one?
Ike, on tonight's KSL news there is a story on Troll 2! Watching it now!
Post a Comment